Since 2005, Larsen Fine Homes has provided General Contracting and Construction Project Management services specializing in turnkey residential properties. LFH strives to deliver expert craftsmanship and coordination with the highest levels of integrity, honesty and responsibility. Our philosophy is to communicate clearly throughout every phase of the project in order to set expectations properly and achieve an atmosphere of mutual respect and professionalism. Quality assurance and quality control are key elements of our unique approach – even the smallest details are a source of great pride.
New Residential Construction
Site development and ground-up residential construction of custom homes from modest condominiums to high-end luxury estates.
Restoring run down, dilapidated homes to their former glory, renovating and upgrading to new standards, finishes and fixtures, or completely remodeling with new floor plans and additions.
As a California contractor, LFH already builds to some of the toughest environmental standards in the nation. We are also an active participant in the Built Green Santa Barbara initiative, which goes beyond state requirements in terms of a broader and deeper knowledge base of construction materials and methods to promote clean, healthy and environmentally responsible homes. LFH has installed Green Label Plus carpets and adhesives, Green Eco Wool padding, energy-efficient radiant heating systems, formaldehyde-free insulation, low-emission glass for windows and doors and air cleaning and filtering components to heating and air-conditioning systems.
General Contractor Services
As General Contractor, LFH interprets plans and specifications and prepares itemized cost estimates and time schedules. We utilize stipulated sum, guaranteed maximum price or cost-plus contracts to meet client needs. We determine and implement best construction practices, methods and means to meet time, budget and quality requirements. We assemble and contract trusted trade professionals who can satisfy the high standards of quality craftsmanship expected by our clients. We administer and manage all construction operations into a single, safe coordinated effort.
Construction Project Management Services
As Construction Project Manager, LFH spearheads all initiating, planning and evaluating, executing, and administering of construction tasks and responsibilities to achieve well-defined objectives. Our approach is to allocate and utilize all labor, material, and time resources in an efficient and effective manner that safely meets cost and quality expectations.
LFH Construction Project Management includes the following:
- Setting the project goals and expectations.
- Identifying the necessary project start and/or completion date limitations.
- Identifying and meeting the project team.
- Identifying and defining lines of authority and communication.
- Identifying the project budget and quality considerations.
Planning and Evaluation
- Defining project tasks, durations, relationships, dependencies, and milestones.
- Identify resources, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Interpreting plans and specifications and preparing cost estimates.
Executing and Administering
- Obtaining regulatory permits as required.
- Negotiating and contracting with trades and suppliers.
- Breaking ground and producing work results by coordinating and managing resources to meet project task, timing and cost objectives.
- Resolving conflicts and changes to project goals and demands.
- Reporting and consulting with client and design team.
- Providing a Certificate of Completion/Occupancy.